Saturday, January 9, 2016

What to do?

What do you do, when your heart said yes, but your mind said no.  If it is  better to have things and what they can buy, or the love you have been looking for. I am so in the middle of this I don't know what the future holds for this relationship. Do I have a conversation about how they need to have goals, to work and be able to support themselves as well as help support me, or at lease be able to help me with things I need. And if they don't should I go ahead and run from this relationship.
I know seems really easy. He makes me feel loved, like a Queen, and , and sweet, I loved just sitting with him and talking. So because he doesn't have much should I leave him be. What and find a man with money who will care for my needs. Money or Love what to chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment