Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I was just thinking, what is we worth, what makes us be able to say we have accomplished  something in life, are you just important than a rich man, or a rich lady, or do you just have to be handsome or beautiful to say you are somebody.
I believe that every human on the planet is someone, they are important just because they are. Now I also believe that sharing Love is important, that if you have love inside of you, you will  Love. Love your family, friends, and the ones that hate you, Love isn't selfish.
I believe that the things we have, we buy are not that important, unless they are helping you live physically. Our wants some of them we can do with out. But people are important more than things are in my book. We, or some of us have lost the ability to connect face-to-face, something I love to do. I can tell a lot face-to-face. That's why I don't like talking on the phone much, to me the phone is just for short information to get across, like making Doctors appointments, and telling someone the direction to your home, or getting help.

I make dolls, doll houses, paint and make hats sometimes. I make these things for someone else to enjoy. It's to give someone else joy.  And when I make these things, it is done with love in my heart.
Well I will stop now, not too many read my words anyway so I know I may not get any feed back, but that's ok, I just getting things out my mind on to online pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment