Monday, January 11, 2016

Sitting here trying to see if I like, that someone I love do not have any goals, just want to be.  I have dreams, dreams to one day see the Ocean in person. Dreams of owning a house maybe, dreams of maybe owning my own store to sell my crafts.  Goals to lose weight or just get better. Goals of writing more stories and getting them published. I don't know if I want to be with someone who has no goals or dreams at all.  I mean if you stop dreaming, then you just like things as they are, maybe some may said that's great for them, but we are a little too different can we get alone. I quess if they are at home taking care of the house and I am out trying to make my dreams come true, isn't that going to get old for me or not.  Just thinking online or out
loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment